#1 Physical Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
Since 2004, Back to Health, has built its reputation by providing effective physical therapy in a warm and welcoming environment. When you walk through our door, you will be treated with respect and kindness by all of our staff.
You and your physical therapist work together to restore function and relieve pain so that you can get back to your normal activities as soon as possible. We will address your specific injury as well as any musculoskeletal imbalances you may have. This will help you restore function and minimize your risk of re-injury.
We have a strong commitment to continuing education and regular in-service training for our staff so you can be confident that you are receiving the best and most current physical therapy treatments available.
We look forward to the opportunity to earn your trust and get you: "Back to Work, Back to Play, and BACK TO HEALTH!
Areas of Focus:
- Chronic back or neck pain
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Pain/injury from an auto accident
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Balance and Falls
- Sports injuries
- Muscle imbalance or weakness
Physical therapy treatments include:
- Guided therapeutic exercise
- Hands-on manual therapy
- Gait and posture analysis
- Pain and inflammation reduction
- Functional and sports specific training
- Balance and proprioceptive training
- Modalities to ease pain and speed healing--including: Ultrasound, electric stimulation, and cold laser